1. LDS Temple
2. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is Everlasting & Unchangeable
3. Jesus Christ established His Church during His Mortal Ministry, but the People fell into Apostasy soon after His Death & Resurrection.
4. After Centuries of Apostasy, the Lord restored the Fullness of the Gospel through the Prophet Joseph Smith.
5. Lord Restored Gospel fullness through the Prophet Joseph Smith, after Centuries of Apostasy.
6. We now have the Privilege of walking in the Light of the Restored Gospel.
7. In ĎPublic & Private,í the Prophet Joseph Smith was Charitable, Merciful, Faithful and True.
8. Joseph Smith was Foreordained to establish Godís Work in the Latter-Days.
9. The Prophet Joseph Smith was taught by God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, and Angels from Heaven.
10.Despite Trials and Persecution, the Prophet Joseph Smith remained True to His Testimony.
11.With a Vision of the Churchís Destiny, the Prophet Joseph Smith prepared the Twelve Apostles and Empowered them to carry on the Lordís Work.
12.The Prophet Joseph Smith Sealed His Testimony with His Blood.
13.The Lord & His Prophets have looked to this Dispensation from before the Creation of the World.
14.Nothing can stop the Church from fulfilling its Destiny.
15.We were reserved in the Spirit World to build up Godís Kingdom in this Dispensation.
16.As Latter-Day Saints, we have a Great Work to do.
17.We have a Great Work to do as Latter-Day Saints.
18.Free Poem Symbol / MAP-USA Donation Button
19.Top of Page Option
20.Return to Home Page Link
21.Millennial Attribute Poetry Footer
Thanks Dr. Larson
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®