1. LDS Temple
2. Our Journals are valuable to us personally, and they can also bring Blessings to our Families and All Future Generations.
3. We should record Godís Blessings to us and our Official Acts in the Church.
4. We should make a Record of Events as they transpire.
5. Children should begin early to keep Journals.
6. Journals worth more than Gold.
7. Accounts of early Latter-Day Saintsí Sacrifices and Faith can inspire us to be more diligent in keeping our Covenants and building up the Kingdom of God.
8. Camp of Zion
9. Fulfilling the Lordís command to meet at the Temple site in Far West, Missouri.
10.Healing the Sick in Commerce, Illinois, and Montrose, Iowa.
11.The Pioneers arrival in the Salt Lake Valley.
12.We walk by Faith and not by sight, with the assurance that the Lord will strengthen us in our efforts to build His Kingdom on the Earth.
13.We show our Faith by Our Works.
14.We must exercise Faith as we help build the Kingdom of God.
15.As we keep our Covenants and obey the Commandments, the Lord increases the Power of Faith within us.
16.Living by Faith
17.Free Poem Symbol / MAP-USA Donation Button
18.Top of Page Option
19.Return to Home Page Link
20.Millennial Attribute Poetry Footer
Thanks Dr. Larson
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®