ON THIS PAGE:WILFORD WOODRUFF
1. LDS Temple
2. United by Righteous and Loving Parents, Families can unite to help build up the Kingdom of God and partake of All the Blessings of Heaven.
3. Through Parentsí teaching and example, Children can prepare to serve in the Church and remain True to the Faith.
4. Wise Parents will not allow outside concerns to take precedence over their Families.
5. Each Father should preside in His Family with kindness and Righteousness.
6. A Motherís Teachings and example can influence her Family through Time and Eternity.
7. When we enter the House of the Lord worthily, we receive Ordinances that help prepare us, our Ancestors, and our Descendants to dwell in Godís Presence Forever.
8. Through Family History Work and Temple Ordinances, we are Sealed to our Families, forming a Welding Link between Generations.
9.Weíre sealed to form a Family link through Family History & Temple Ordinances.
10.We must prepare ourselves Spiritually to receive the Blessings of temple Service.
11.Blessings of Temple Service must be prepared for Spiritually.
12.Temple Work: Becoming Saviors on Mt. Zion.
13.We become Saviors on Mt. Zion as we build Temples and receive Saving Ordinances in behalf of the Dead.
14.As we build Temples and receive Saving Ordinances in behalf of our Dead, we become Saviors on Mt. Zion.
15.The Dead are anxious for us to receive Ordinances in their behalf, and God Himself watches Temple Work with Great Interest.
16.When we meet our Ancestors in the Spirit World, it will be either a time of Joy or regret depending on the Work we have done for them here.
17.Free Poem Symbol / MAP-USA Donation Button
18.Top of Page Option
19.Return to Home Page Link
20.Millennial Attribute Poetry Footer
Thanks Dr. Larson
Return to Home Page.
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®