1. It is the Lordís Will that we serve one another.
2. Service brings happiness to the giver and the receiver.
3. We need to follow the Example of the Savior in rendering Service.
4. In rendering Service follow Saviorís Example.
5. The Divine Nature of Service.
6. In the Church we have many opportunities to teach others and develop personal strength.
7. Effective Teachers prepare through Study, Faith, and Prayer.
8. Order & Reverence n Church classrooms help young people learn respect and self control.
9. In our Efforts to teach Truth, Jesus Christ is our Great Exemplar.
10.Teaching, a Noble Work.
11.Faith in Jesus Christ is the most fundamental Principle of the Church.
12.Repentance involves a change of Life, Thought and Actions.
13.True Faith & Repentance lead to Baptism.
14.After we sincerely exercise Faith, Repent, and are Baptized, we receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost.
15.The First Principles & Ordinances of the Gospel.
16. Free Poem Symbol
17. MAP-USA Donation Button
18.Top of Page Option
19.Return to Home Page Link
20.Millennial Attribute Poetry Footer
Thanks Dr. Larson
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®